Health Heroes stand out among their fellow students and alumni.
They are doing incredible and impactful work in our community, exemplifying our vision to bring health and well-being within reach for all.
Their creativity and innovation inspire me, and I hope you as well.
–Brian Primack, MD, PhD
Dean, College of Public Health and Human Sciences
- Public health degree sets alumna on the path to D.C.Meet Dean’s Health Hero Lizzy Ragan, BS ’13
- Kinesiology Ph.D. student envisions future as a sports scientist for a hockey teamMeet Dean’s Health Hero Kyle DeRosia
- Public health Ph.D. student works to end malariaMeet Dean’s Health Hero Bradley Longman
- Public health student switched from biology to public health to get out of the labMeet Dean’s Health Hero Kira Frever
- Nutrition Ph.D. student is a YouTube nutrition star and foster mom for catsMeet Dean’s Health Hero Lauren Chan
- Public health student a stand-out in public health communityMeet Dean’s Health Hero Denna Alnasser
- OSU student chose to study public health to make big changes in her communityMeet Dean’s Health Hero Carrington Fastelin
- Ph.D. student in human development and family sciences works to improve students’ mental healthMeet Dean’s Health Hero Slade Thackeray
- Kinesiology student athlete committed to a career helping children with disabilityMeet Dean’s Health Hero Emily Bourne