- Nutrition doctoral student has questions about nutrients associated with cancer
In search of answers, Funmi Amoda chose Oregon State’s PhD in nutrition program
- MPH alumna puts science into action
Lisa Oakley’s decision to pursue an MPH from Oregon State led to a career with the CDC
- How HDFS PhD program helps student promote resilience among underserved communities
Alexis Merculief chose Oregon State’s HDFS PhD program for its supportive environment and focus on how context shapes children’s development
- Seeking a better relationship with food? Try intuitive eating.
Have you ever tried to follow a rigid diet plan? Do you often think about dieting or food in general? Cue the need for intuitive eating.
- How to avoid falling for misinformation
We’re all too familiar with enduring a pandemic, but did you know we’re also experiencing an infodemic?
- The caregiving conundrum: Complex challenges and an uncertain future
By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans is projected to be 65 or older, and this generation desires a more holistic approach to aging and caregiving, especially in underserved populations/communities.