- What can you do with a kinesiology degree?
Mason Morgan, ’22, shares how a kinesiology degree from Oregon State is worth it
- Public health experts find severe crisis among Oregon health care workforce
Recommendations provided on how to meet the needs of patients and communities throughout Oregon and eliminate health inequities
- How to avoid falling for misinformation
We’re all too familiar with enduring a pandemic, but did you know we’re also experiencing an infodemic?
- When it comes to changing your metabolism, small choices mean big results
Understand your metabolism and learn how to modify it
- Seeking a better relationship with food? Try intuitive eating.
Have you ever tried to follow a rigid diet plan? Do you often think about dieting or food in general? Cue the need for intuitive eating.
- The caregiving conundrum: Complex challenges and an uncertain future
By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans is projected to be 65 or older, and this generation desires a more holistic approach to aging and caregiving, especially in underserved populations/communities.