We believe in local solutions and are committed to our land grant mission of hands-on service to communities across the state. Our faculty work hand in hand with our neighbors in every Oregon county to address challenges affecting health and well-being, our students engage in learning beyond the classroom, and researchers partner with communities and share discoveries that improve health for all.
- Public funding helped increase available child care slots in Oregon since 2020The long-term benefits of these investments are clear: stronger families, more equitable outcomes for Oregon children and a more robust economy.
- Mental health first-aid trainings enhance understanding of risk factors and warning signsOregon State’s Coast to Forest program is implementing a public education program that introduces participants to risk factors and warning signs of mental illnesses and builds understanding of their impacts.
- OSU Extension vaccination outreach creates comfortable environmentsThe event created an environment specifically designed for comfort around potentially confusing and uncomfortable questions about COVID vaccination
- Motorcycle safety and the public’s healthTeam Oregon’s Pat Hahn ensures riders are safe, receives national recognition
- Retrospective: Our response to COVID-19CPHHS faculty and staff reflect on the college’s outreach efforts
- It takes a village to raise a child, but who supports the village?We do. Researchers support children, families and educators across Oregon.