We believe in local solutions and are committed to our land grant mission of hands-on service to communities across the state. Our faculty work hand in hand with our neighbors in every Oregon county to address challenges affecting health and well-being, our students engage in learning beyond the classroom, and researchers partner with communities and share discoveries that improve health for all.
- Motorcycle safety and the public’s healthTeam Oregon’s Pat Hahn ensures riders are safe, receives national recognition
- Retrospective: Our response to COVID-19CPHHS faculty and staff reflect on the college’s outreach efforts
- It takes a village to raise a child, but who supports the village?We do. Researchers support children, families and educators across Oregon.
- 4-H Investigators at Home provides summer enrichment for students and familiesOSU Extension program brings STEAM activities to underserved communities
- New course supports caregivers feeding children who’ve experienced traumaBuilding trust and healthy habits, one bite at a time
- FoodCorps fosters culture of health in Klamath County schoolsFoodCorps is a nonprofit organization that connects kids to real food and helps them grow up healthy by placing motivated leaders in limited-resource communities for a year of public service.