We’re training the next generation of public health and human sciences problem-solvers to take on the world’s greatest health challenges. See how our students are making an impact in Oregon and beyond.
- MPH student is a change-maker and advocate for women’s and children’s healthMeet Dean’s Health Hero Mariana Guerrero
- Oregon’s homeless crisis gets an Oregon State responseCollege of Health students, alumni and faculty show up in a big way for the unhoused.
- Human services student has a passion for youth mental healthMeet Dean’s Health Hero Faith Bowen
- Future dietitian shares his career journeyMeet Dean’s Health Hero James Shepherd
- Doctor of physical therapy student is active in local, national PT organizationsMeet Dean’s Health Hero Hailey Heath
- Kinesiology Ph.D. student envisions future as a sports scientist for a hockey teamMeet Dean’s Health Hero Kyle DeRosia