We’re training the next generation of public health and human sciences problem-solvers to take on the world’s greatest health challenges. See how our students are making an impact in Oregon and beyond.
- Kinesiology Ph.D. student envisions future as a sports scientist for a hockey teamMeet Dean’s Health Hero Kyle DeRosia
- Public health Ph.D. student works to end malariaMeet Dean’s Health Hero Bradley Longman
- Public health student switched from biology to public health to get out of the labMeet Dean’s Health Hero Kira Frever
- Nutrition Ph.D. student is a YouTube nutrition star and foster mom for catsMeet Dean’s Health Hero Lauren Chan
- Public health student a stand-out in public health communityMeet Dean’s Health Hero Denna Alnasser
- How to find a Ph.D. advisor5 tips for contacting faculty advisors when applying to graduate school