We’re training the next generation of public health and human sciences problem-solvers to take on the world’s greatest health challenges. See how our students are making an impact in Oregon and beyond.
- Epidemiology student reflects on her Oregon Health Authority internship and futureAt the OHA, Kirstin was completing a descriptive analysis of 10 years of pesticide poisoning cases in Oregon for the Pesticide Exposure, Safety and Tracking program.
- Thinking globally, acting locallyGlobal health MPH student set to make lasting change in her community.
- MPH student works toward improving community healthWhen you follow your interests and passion, the path becomes clear
- Finding insight, beauty and the potential for health in day-to-day momentsFrom psychology to HDFS, doctoral student broadens her lens, examines health and well-being as we age
- Kinesiology student steps out of her comfort zone – and into her futureHallie Baker understands firsthand the importance of getting involved on campus and in her community.
- HDFS student shares the importance of mental health and finding communityIn discovering her major, human development and family sciences student Jeanette Chen discovered herself.