A university is a vibrant, dynamic community of people and ideas, and despite a less-than-usual year, Beaver Nation continues to thrive.
Although the number of on-campus Corvallis students has decreased nearly 4 percent to 23,266, the number of Ecampus students is driving record growth, with 8,457 students taking Ecampus courses only.
Overall, the university set a record level for enrollment this year with 33,359 total students, which represents the 24th year of continuous growth for the university and makes OSU the largest university in Oregon. OSU’s six-year graduation rate is 69.2 percent, which also represents a record number. OSU-Cascades saw a 4.8 percent increase from last fall and has a total unduplicated head count of 1,374 students.
CPHHS BY THE NUMBERS | FALL 2020
- 2,081 undergraduates
- 31 post baccalaureate students
- 303 graduate students
- 150 students at OSU-Cascades campus
- 32.28% of students represent as a minority
- Students receive a total of more than $400,000 each year in fellowships and scholarships
- 14 student clubs and organizations
- 26,000+ alumni across the globe
- 75+ tenured and tenure-track faculty
- 12 endowed faculty
- $21,844,277 in research funding in FY 2020
- $15,800 given to students in emergency grants
- HDFS program is consistently ranked among the top 5 in the nation
- About 10,000 Oregonians are trained each year in motorcycle safety through Team Oregon
- 2 of Oregon State’s most popular majors live in this college — Kinesiology and HDFS
- 1st accredited school of public health in Oregon