With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Public Health and Human Sciences carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- Commencement 2022: Trent HendersonTrent Henderson is an undergraduate student studying nutrition and health sciences and will celebrate his graduation this spring. He’s currently applying to medical schools.
- Commencement 2022: Ashley McCrawAshley McCraw is graduating with a BS in Human Development and Family Sciences this June. She will start a master of counseling – school counseling program at Idaho State University this fall.
- Commencement 2022: Mike MurphyMike Murphy will graduate with his bachelor’s degree in kinesiology this June. His undergraduate research is motivating him to pursue a master’s degree in kinesiology this fall.
- Commencement 2022: Jordan TrippettJordan Trippett will graduate with a bachelor’s degree in public health – health promotion and health behavior this spring.
- Commencement 2022: Javier GarciaJavier Garcia is an undergraduate student studying kinesiology and will graduate in June. He plans to remain a Beaver and will pursue his master’s degree in adapted physical education this fall.
- HDFS alumna provides relief to UkrainiansHannah Bittner Zurjanova, HDFS ’14, and her husband shuttle between cities in the EU and Uzhhorod, Ukraine to provide relief.