With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Health carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- College of Health alumnus, NFL star to deliver commencement address Steven Jackson, 2020 human development and family sciences grad, will return to Reser Stadium on June 15
- A career change meant pursuing a new degree and discovering his life’s work Meet Dean’s Health Hero Tyler Chase, ’18
- MPH alum is committed to community health Meet Dean’s Health Hero Katie Hart
- Seeing public health through an environmental lensMeet Dean’s Health Hero Grady Maxwell, MPH ’09
- Kinesiology grad pursues nursing to positively impact her communityMeet Dean’s Health Hero Nicole Grady
- Oregon’s homeless crisis gets an Oregon State responseCollege of Health students, alumni and faculty show up in a big way for the unhoused.