With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Public Health and Human Sciences carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- Oregon State HDFS alumna is helping the nation’s most vulnerable childrenKylee Probert, HDFS PhD ’22, doesn’t like America’s childcare system, so she’s doing something about it.
- MPH alum will use his two passions –storytelling and policy –to write his future in government“I sort of live and breathe policy. Policy takes ideas and values, philosophies and innovation and attempts to mark those things that exist in a realm of imagination and thought and emotion, and then to map them into society in a very real, lived way.”
- Commencement 2022: Silvia ArizmendiSilvia Arizmendi is graduating with a BS in Public Health – Health Management and Policy this June. Her public health background is putting her on track to achieve her goal of becoming a physician assistant.
- Mentorship: Making the ConnectionWhat does mentorship really mean? And how do you go about finding or becoming a mentor?
- Commencement 2022: Trent HendersonTrent Henderson is an undergraduate student studying nutrition and health sciences and will celebrate his graduation this spring. He’s currently applying to medical schools.
- Commencement 2022: Ashley McCrawAshley McCraw is graduating with a BS in Human Development and Family Sciences — Human Services this June. She will start a master of counseling – school counseling program at Idaho State University this fall.