With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Public Health and Human Sciences carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- The times are tough, but these grads are tougherSee how the College of Public Health and Human Sciences is celebrating the Class of 2021 this spring.
- Graduate turns practicum into career helping Corvallis homelessRegan Benitez, BS ’21, always knew she wanted to work with people and make a difference. A practicum working with the homeless gave her the chance.
- Scholarships support work that matters – and those who get it doneBarbara and Dave Underriner, ’81, recently created the first endowed public health scholarship in the CPHHS at Oregon State University, providing funding to students to reduce the financial barrier to obtaining their degree.
- Ex-Beavers running back worked toward his HDFS degree online while playing in the NFLJacquizz Rodgers, former Beaver football player and NFL running back, recently graduated with a degree in human development and family sciences
- Public health + vet medOregon State alum Ryan Scholz draws on public health training in job as state veterinarian
- Kinesiology alum receives award from American Physiological SocietyHarrison Stierwalt, PhD, doctoral graduate in kinesiology, received the 2020 Integrative Physiology of Exercise Oral Presentation Award.