With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Public Health and Human Sciences carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- Public health degree sets alumna on the path to D.C.Meet Dean’s Health Hero Lizzy Ragan, BS ’13
- MPH program gives graduate the skills needed to address health disparities in Seattle Commencement 2023 spotlight
- OSU graduate is on her way to become a registered dietitianCommencement 2023 Spotlight
- Making the switch from engineering to kinesiologyCommencement 2023 spotlight
- With human services degree in hand, OSU graduate is poised to help people and make real change Commencement 2023 spotlight
- Alumna aims to create a more equitable health care systemLizzy Ragan, ’13, is using her public health degree to ensure all people have an equal chance at living healthy lives