With more than 26,000 alumni across the globe, the College of Public Health and Human Sciences carries out its vision of ensuring the lifelong health and well-being of every person, every family and every community in Oregon and beyond through its most important asset — you!
- MPH in biostatistics paves the way for career successOregon State’s MPH in biostatistics gave alumna crucial skills to be a biostatistician
- MPH alumna puts science into actionLisa Oakley’s decision to pursue an MPH from Oregon State led to a career with the CDC
- MPH alumna is making a difference in the lives of OregoniansApril Gillette discusses why she pursued an MPH from Oregon State and how it led to a job at the Oregon Health Authority
- Oregon State HDFS alumna is helping the nation’s most vulnerable childrenKylee Probert, HDFS PhD ’22, doesn’t like America’s childcare system, so she’s doing something about it.
- MPH alum will use his two passions –storytelling and policy –to write his future in government“I sort of live and breathe policy. Policy takes ideas and values, philosophies and innovation and attempts to mark those things that exist in a realm of imagination and thought and emotion, and then to map them into society in a very real, lived way.”
- Commencement 2022: Silvia ArizmendiSilvia Arizmendi is graduating with a BS in Public Health – Health Management and Policy this June. Her public health background is putting her on track to achieve her goal of becoming a physician assistant.